Ideal for post frame, metal building, residential structures, storage building and garage applications, our 2004 Series Builders Choice doors come standard with 26ga textured steel skin and feature a polyurethane foamed-in-place core (reinforced with aluminum stiles).
Available with aluminum (2004AL) or 16ga steel (2004STB) jambs with an extruded aluminum header and threshold, both feature a 4-way universal swing and a non-collapsible nylon lockset insert. All 2004 Series frames are 3 1/2” deep for easy installation in all types of building applications, and are pre hung with 4” x 4” stainless steel NRP hinges.
Various special order accessories are available including nailing fins, deadbolts, panic bars, closers, crash chains and cane bolts, and can be factory installed on a special order basis.
- • Available 4068, in white. Please inquire for custom colours
- 3 1/2” extruded aluminum jambs and header/threshold (2004AL)
- 3 1/2” 16ga steel jambs and ADA header/threshold (2004STB)
- 1 3/4” insulated panel with nylon lockset insert
- Full thermal break of jambs, header/threshold and panel (2004STB)
- Pre-painted and pre-hung standard (2004STB comes standard with Snap Cap)
- 4” x 4” stainless steel NRP hinges standard
- Optional nailing fins and snap cap available
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES:
- Prepped for deadbolt
- Prepped for panic and closer
- 1” thick windows with vinyl frame
- Special lockset prep
- Locksets and deadbolt