Westman’s Retrofit Flashings for Shingle Roofs Make it Easy and Affordable Re-roofing with shingles? Westman Steel’s new patented E-Mast retrofit flashings, designed exclusively for DIY
re-shingling projects, make it easy and affordable to achieve professional, watertight results when replacing deteriorated electrical mast flashings.
Forget trying to force-fit standard flashings when re-roofing. Westman E-Mast flashings accommodate a range of standard mast diameters which eliminates the guesswork, frustration and unsightly appearance that inevitably result when attempting to re-cut and properly seal standard pipe flashings, as well as the potential inconvenience and considerable expense of waiting for your power company to come and disconnect lines.
With E-Mast retrofit flashings from Westman Steel, there’s no more exorbitant charges, no more installation headaches and no more leaks. It simply can’t get any easier!
- Accommodates mast diameters 0” – 3 3/8” (OD)
- Fully compatible with asphalt & fiberglass shingles
- Made from durable EPDM rubber, with low VOCs
- Easy to use stainless steel clips
- No screws, plates, or pipe clamps required
- Base is reinforced with Galvanized mesh
- Slope range: 4/12 to 15/12
- Please check our website for products that accommodate lower slope roofs