Westman Steel: Cannonball 2004 Series Doors
Ideal for post frame, metal building, residential structures, storage building and garage applications, our 2004 Series Builders Choice doors come standard with 26ga textured steel skin and feature a polyurethane foamed-in-place core (reinforced with aluminum stiles).
Available with aluminum (2004AL) or 16ga steel (2004STB) jambs with an extruded aluminum header and threshold, both feature a 4-way universal swing and a non-collapsible nylon lockset insert. All 2004 Series frames are 3 1/2” deep for easy installation in all types of building applications, and are pre hung with 4” x 4” stainless steel NRP hinges.
Various special order accessories are available including nailing fins, deadbolts, panic bars, closers, crash chains and cane bolts, and can be factory installed on a special order basis.
- Available 4068, in white. Please inquire for custom colours
- 3 1/2” extruded aluminum jambs and header/threshold (2004AL)
- 3 1/2” 16ga steel jambs and ADA header/threshold (2004STB)
- 1 3/4” insulated panel with nylon lockset insert
- Full thermal break of jambs, header/threshold and panel (2004STB)
- Pre-painted and pre-hung standard (2004STB comes standard with Snap Cap)
- 4” x 4” stainless steel NRP hinges standard
- Optional nailing fins and snap cap available
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES:
- Prepped for deadbolt
- Prepped for panic and closer
- 1” thick windows with vinyl frame
- Special lockset prep
- Locksets and deadbolt