CLEAN16+ forms a barrier between your wall and the harmful elements. Whether it is moisture or cleaning chemicals, CLEAN16+ is your best line of defense.
Moisture, chemicals and dirt will test any finish. CLEAN16+ instantly transforms dingy old walls into a bright, clean environment that you can be proud of.
Your walls do more than simply support the roof, they house your investment. CLEAN16+ protects and extends the life of your walls and your investment.
- Industry leading 3/8″ thick heavy wall design
- Cost effective
- Can be used for new construction or retrofit
- Bright clean appearance
- Virtually maintenance free
- Meets CFIA (Canada) and FDA (U.S.A.) requirements for walls and ceilings
- Available in multiple lengths to efficiently complete any project
- Hidden fasteners
- Highly resistant to moisture and most chemicals
- Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
- Lightweight, fast easy installation
- Supports attic insulation loads
- Pre-punched nailing flange
LINER SOLUTIONS FOR…
- DAIRY/HOG/POULTRY FARMS
- CAR WASHES
- HOME CEILING/WALL PANELS
- RIDING STABLES
- MARINAS FISHERIES
- FOOD PROCESSING PLANTS
- CHEMICAL PROCESSING PLANTS
- MEAT PACKAGING FACILITIES
- NURSING HOMES
- HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
- PUBLIC BATHROOMS
- REFRIGERATED WAREHOUSES
When you need a smooth, easy to clean, low maintenance and resistant finish, CLEAN16+ PVC Panel has got you covered.
|Smoke Inhibitor||Food Safety|
|Class A Fire rating; classified in accordance with ASTM E 84 or Ul 723.||Approved Smoke Inhibitor Technology.|
|CLEAN16+ meets all FDA requirements for food safety and is listed as an approved construction material by the CFIA.||PVC is inert to most mineral acids, bases, salts & paraffinic hydrocarbon solutions.|
CLEAN16+ PVC Panel can be ordered in standard lengths of 10′ (3.05m), 12′ (3.66m), 16′ (4.88m) & 20′ (6.1m). Minimum quantities and extended lead times may apply. Please contact your nearest Westman Steel Dealer or Westman Steel Representative for more details.
STANDARD TRIM PRODUCTS
|PVC J TRIM||PVC INSIDE COVE/ ENDWALL TRIM||PVC BOTTOM DRIP TRIM||PVC H DIVIDER|